I chose to incorporate a positive message into my propaganda project. It essentially is saying that the world needs to stand as one and take part into helping others in third world countries.
My name is Kevin Blanchfield and I am junior from New York, studying advertising/public relations. Despite being from NY, I am a huge Boston sports supporter and have been my whole life. I have a huge passion for traveling, music, and the tourism industry (theme parks). Since this is my first studio oriented course I am a little nervous but also looking forward to this semester's class. I think of myself as a creative person and hope to take what I learn and use it in my future endeavors. My goal in life is to one day become the creative director of an amusement center that offers a plethora of activities (mountain biking, ropes course, laser tag) for people of all ages. I've always had a passion for the theatrical side of entertainment and hope to run a highly professional haunted attraction for guests to enjoy during Halloween time as well. Hopefully this class will increase my knowledge in the world of art and design. It is a very interesting topic that I'm highly inc...
Comments
Post a Comment